Brookfield Personal Injury
Brookfield Personal Injury
Personal Injury Attorney Assisting Clients in Brookfield, Illinois
Accidents and injuries can happen quickly and without warning in Brookfield. For example, a serious auto accident might occur on your way to work because another driver was texting while behind the wheel and caused a distracted driving collision. Or, for instance, you could get hurt in a slip and fall accident caused by a liquid spill while shopping for groceries. When someone else’s carelessness or intentional bad act causes another person’s injuries, that injury victim deserves to seek compensation for her losses.
Personal injury law in Brookfield allows someone who has been hurt by another person’s negligence to file a personal injury claim, and an experienced Brookfield personal injury attorney can help. An advocate at Arami Law Office an answer your questions about filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Brookfield Personal Injury Cases
The dedicated Brookfield personal injury lawyers at Arami Law Office handle many different types of claims arising out of accidents and injuries in Illinois, including but not limited to the following:
- Auto accidents: Car accidents, truck collisions, motorcycle crashes, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents all typically fall under the category of auto accidents and personal injury lawsuits. Motor vehicle crashes can happen for many different reasons. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), some of the most common reasons for traffic collisions include aggressive driving, distracted driving, drunk driving, and drowsy driving. In other words, driver error most commonly leads to a dangerous crash. Much too frequently, motorists who are distracted or driving aggressively strike pedestrians or cyclists, causing debilitating and sometimes fatal injuries.
- Premises liability lawsuits: There are many different kinds of premises liability lawsuits, including slip and fall accidents, trips and falls, and even assaults that occur when a property fails to install adequate lighting or to hire security to keep customers safe. Property owners, renters, and other individuals who have control over any property have a duty to keep it reasonably safe. To keep a property safe, the property owner has a duty to remedy hazards or to warn people on the property about the potential risk. Failure to do either can result in liability in the event of an accident or injuries.
- Product liability claims: Produce defects injure consumers much too often. When a defective product causes injuries, the victim may be able to file a product liability claim. Depending upon the cause of the defect, your claim may involve a case against the product designer, manufacturer, or even marketing company.
- Medical malpractice lawsuits: Healthcare providers have a duty of care to patients. When a healthcare provider—which can include doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratories, and hospitals, for example—makes a mistake, the injured patient may be able to file a medical malpractice or medical negligence lawsuit.
- Dog bites: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), according to Canine Journal, reports that 4.5 million dog bites happen every year in the country. Young children are at particular risk of injury in an animal attack. If you or your child sustained injuries in a dog bite incident, you should speak with a Brookfield personal injury lawyer about your case.
Contact a Brookfield Personal Injury Lawyer
Do you need help filing a personal injury lawsuit? An aggressive Brookfield personal injury lawyer can assist you. Contact Arami Law Office today.