Dedicated Personal Injury Attorneys Securing Compensation for Victims of Personal Injury in Chicago
Compassionate, client-focused representation for you and your loved ones
At Arami Law, we represent victims injured as a result of irresponsible, dangerous or malicious behavior. This branch of the law — personal injury law — seeks compensation for negligence, carelessness or deliberate wrongdoing. Regardless of where or how you were injured — on the road, on a sidewalk, in the workplace or by a defective product — if you or someone you love was injured by another’s negligence or recklessness, that person or entity must be held responsible. Our goal is to help you and those you love obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional pain and suffering resulting from a personal injury.
What kinds of matters do our injury attorneys handle?
Arami Law handles all types of personal injury cases, from the simple to the complex, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent clients injured in motor vehicle accidents — automobile accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian knockdowns, train and subway collisions, motorcycle accidents and others — caused by drunk driving, distracted driving, texting or acting in another negligent manner. We help determine the fault and causes of accidents, establish negligence and seek compensation for the injuries and damage incurred.
- Slip & fall and premises liability — Arami Law can represent you if you’ve been injured in a premises liability accident. Unsafe property conditions can lead to a variety of injuries. We handle cases arising from negligent security, construction accidents, playground injuries, and slip-and-fall accidents.
- Wrongful death — If you lost a loved one to a fatal personal injury or accident because of someone’s intentional wrongdoing or negligence, we can help you file a wrongful death case. We represent family members of the deceased, who have the right to pursue compensation for their loss.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have suffered an injury or illness during a work-related activity, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- Product liability — When you purchase a product, you do not expect it to hurt you. We handle products liability cases for people who have been harmed by a defective product.
With Arami Law on your side, you can focus on healing. We’ll focus on the law. But don’t delay — Illinois law requires you
to start your case within the time frame, mandated by the applicable statute of limitation.
Choose a dedicated, confident and compassionate Chicago personal injury lawyer
Arami Law serves clients in personal injury matters in Cook County, Lake County and throughout the State of Illinois. If you or someone you love has been injured or a family member has been killed as a result of another’s negligence, you need the support of a compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced attorney. Contact Arami Law today online or by phone at (312) 212-1397 to set up your free initial consultation.
We can meet with you at our office, or discuss your case with you over the phone. We pride ourselves in our accessibility and make certain to help each and every client in a timely fashion.